CHANGES IN THE FIELD OF TRANSPORT STUDIES
This book includes the following essays: The Spatial Theory of the Demand for Freight Transport, a Survey: Realism and the Common Transport Policy of E.E.C.; Some Remarks on Technical Change and Transport; Towards a National Model for Passenger Transport Policy; Optimum Use of Transport Networks and Its Possible Contribution to Welfare Maximization; Transport Policy and Politics; Psychology--Aid or Guide for Travel Demand Analysis; and Development in the Research Activities of the European Conference of Ministers of Transport.
Maxwell Scientific InternationalMaxwell House, Fairview Park
Elmsford, NY United States 10523
- Publication Date: 1979
- Pagination: 200 p.
- TRT Terms: Freight transportation; Mathematical models; Networks; Optimization; Politics; Psychology; Transportation policy; Travel demand
- Uncontrolled Terms: Models
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00311283
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 27 1980 12:00AM