USER'S MANUAL: FHWA LEVEL 2 HIGHWAY TRAFFIC NOISE PREDICTION MODEL. STAMINA 1.0
This report describes modifications to the TSC MOD-04 highway traffic noise prediction program to extend the scope of problem formulation. The FHWA Level 2 Highway Traffic Noise Prediction Model features: Revised Vehicle Reference Noise Emission Levels; Specification of Site-Specific (Excess) Attenuation; English/Metric and Metric/English Conversion of engineering units for both input and output data; Common Input Data Format with TSC MOD-04 model, and User Options to Improve Operating Efficiency. The report describes problem formulation, input data requirements, output error messages, examples of usage, and computer program documentation.
Science Applications, Incorporated1651 Old Meadow Road, Suite 620
McLean, VA USA 22101
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Rudder Jr, F F
- Lam, D F
- Chueng, P
- Publication Date: 1979-5
- Pagination: 236 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer programs; Forecasting; Highways; Manuals; Mathematical models; Noise control; Sound level; Traffic noise
- Uncontrolled Terms: Models
- Subject Areas: Design; Environment; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00311100
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-RD-78-138 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FH-11-9384
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 9 1980 12:00AM