THE USE OF MICROWAVE FOR TRAIN CONTROL CIRCUITS
This report contains a brief outline of the technique of microwave followed by a summary of the present experience of the Member Administrations of ORE in the use of microwave as obtained in replies to a Questionnaire.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1974-3
- Features: Appendices; References;
- Pagination: 12 p.
- TRT Terms: Automatic train control; Communication systems; Microwave communication systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Microwave systems; Question a78
- Subject Areas: Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00052709
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: A78/RP 1/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 8 1994 12:00AM