DATA TRANSMISSION BY MEANS OF RAILWAY TELEPHONE CIRCUITS AT SPEEDS EXCEEDING 600 BAUDS. DESCRIPTION OF THE DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE MEASURING INSTALLATION AND ITS OPERATION. RESULTS OF THE FIRST MEASUREMENTS
This report, includes detailed descriptions of the different parts of the measuring installation and their operation. Also, the results of the first measurements, which were based on the test programmes, are summarised. The first tests were made in Munich University in order to ascertain whether the programmes of measurement were as comprehensive as they were intended to be.
- For use by members of the ORE. Not available to third parties.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1968-10
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 10 p.
- TRT Terms: Data communications; Telecommunications; Telephone equipment
- Identifier Terms: Arsenal (Vienna, Austria)
- Old TRIS Terms: Question a76
- Subject Areas: Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00052705
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: A76/RP 6/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 21 1976 12:00AM