DATA TRANSMISSION BY MEANS OF RAILWAY TELEPHONE CIRCUITS AT SPEEDS EXCEEDING 600 BAUDS. PROGRAMMES OF MEASUREMENTS. DESCRIPTION AND SCOPE OF THE MEASURING INSTALLATION
This report gives a brief description of the measuring equipment designed by Professor Marko and used at the Vienna Arsenal at the request of ORE. Theoretical programmes for testing modems and complete systems for data transmission are covered by Chapters 1 and 2.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1968-10
- Features: Appendices; Figures;
- Pagination: 20 p.
- TRT Terms: Data communications; Frequency modulation; Modems; Telecommunications; Telephone equipment
- Identifier Terms: Arsenal (Vienna, Austria)
- Old TRIS Terms: Data modems; Question a76
- Subject Areas: Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00052704
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: A76/RP 5/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 21 1976 12:00AM