MEDIUM-SPEED DATA TRANSMISSION ON TELEPHONE CIRCUITS (500 TO 1200 BAUDS). TEXT AND APPENDICES
The report provides information about the test measurements taken during 1964 on existing telephone circuits. In the light of the experience thus gained and taking into account the information provided in technical literature, a measurements programme was then drawn up with a view to the practical application of the chapter of the working programme entitled "Study of existing railway telephone circuits". This measurements programme is also mentioned in this Interim Report. The results of these measurements and an analysis will form the subject of Interim Reports which will be prepared later. In the appendices will be found bibliographical references and also comments on technical literature published so far.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory materials.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1964-10
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 49 p.
- TRT Terms: Data communications; Modems; Telecommunications; Telephone equipment
- Old TRIS Terms: Data modems; Question a76
- Subject Areas: Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00052703
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: A76/RP 1/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 8 1994 12:00AM