COMPUTER APPLICATIONS IN THE AUTOMATION OF SHIPYARD OPERATION AND SHIP DESIGN
The book is made up of 2 parts, the first part consists of technical sessions under the following headings: general topics in ship technology; Computer aided ship design; Computer aided ship production; Information systems for shipbuilding; Graphics and communications. The 2nd part provides the key points of 4 workshops dealing with the following topics: Computer assisted teaching/training; Effectiveness and economics of computing; Design and implementation of computer aided systems; Management of change.
- IFIP/IFAC Third International Conference, Strathclyde University, Scotland, 18-21 June 1979. (Computer Applications in Shipping and Shipbuilding, Volume 6.)
North-Holland Publishing CompanyP.O. Box 211
1000 AE Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Publication Date: 1979
- Pagination: 395 p.
- TRT Terms: Automation; Computer aided design; Computer graphics; Computer programs; Computers; Information systems; Naval architecture; Numerical control; Planning; Production; Production control; Shipbuilding; Shipyards; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship design
- Old TRIS Terms: Shipyard automation; Shipyard information systems
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00310855
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 7 1980 12:00AM