WEAR OF CONTACT STRIPS AND OF THE OVERHEAD EQUIPMENT WHEN USING METALLIC OR COMPOSITE CONTACT STRIPS
Table of contents: task to be carried out; data obtained from publications and reports; preliminary enquiries made at operating centers; evaluation of the results of the enquiry; further studies in order to obtain a definite solution of the problem; summary.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1963-10
- Features: Appendices; Tables;
- Pagination: 12 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Catenaries (Railroads); Contact wire; Equipment design; Pantographs; Railroad electrification
- Old TRIS Terms: Question a69
- Subject Areas: Design; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00052698
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: A69/RP 1/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 14 1976 12:00AM