WEAR OF CONTACT STRIPS AND OF THE OVERHEAD EQUIPMENT WHEN USING METALLIC OR COMPOSITE CONTACT STRIPS. LINE TESTS: PART 2
In Report A 69/RP 5 the results of tests, carried out after the publication of Report A 69/RP 3 (April 1969) are described. It contains precise data on the conditions in which the tests were carried out the also the results of each individual test. The present report contains no provisional conclusions, since Final Report RP 6 was being prepared simultaneously; this contains all the conclusions of the study. The Appendix to Report A 69/RP 5 contains a new version of Report RP 2 as a result of a recent enquiry with the Administration concerned. These data refer to the year 1967.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1971-4
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 32 p.
- TRT Terms: Catenaries (Railroads); Contact wire; Equipment design; Pantographs; Railroad electrification
- Identifier Terms: Deutsche Bahn; Deutsche Bundesbahn; Magyar Allamvasutak; Nederlandse Spoorwegen; Societe Nationale des Chemins de Fer Belges
- Old TRIS Terms: Question a69
- Subject Areas: Design; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00052697
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: A69/RP 5/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 14 1976 12:00AM