FOREST SERVICE GEOTECHNICAL WORKSHOP. PROCEEDINGS
Two major themes were covered in the proceedings of this workshop: technology transfer, and aggregate surfacing. These proceedings record many innovative procedures and methodologies under way in various parts of the U.S. Aggregates are viable surfacing material for Forest Service roads. The workshop focused attention on the need to systematically acquire and use aggregate surfacing performance information.
- Proceedings of the Forest Service Geotechnical Workshop , August 14-17, 1979 Ames, Iowa.
US Forest Service1400 Independence Avemue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20250
- Publication Date: 1979-8
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 479 p.
- TRT Terms: Aggregates; Data collection; Forest roads; Geotechnical engineering; Information dissemination; Innovation; Pavement performance; Surfacing; Technology transfer; Workshops
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Education and Training; Geotechnology; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00310766
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 8 1980 12:00AM