PROCEEDINGS OF THE 3RD INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON THE AERODYNAMICS AND VENTILATION OF VEHICLE TUNNELS; 2 VOLS.; VOL. 1 PAPERS PRESENTED; VOL. 2 EDITED DISCUSSION
This volume contains the following papers: Trends in ventilation systems; Some aerodynamic aspects of the Kai Tak Airport road tunnel complex; Semi-transverse ventilation analysis for the Elizabeth River Tunnel; Piston effects in the underground stations of Marseille Metro; Analysis of train drag in various configurations of long tunnels; A wind tunnel study of the influence of wind on the ventilation of road tunnels.
Maxwell Scientific InternationalMaxwell House, Fairview Park
Elmsford, NY United States 10523
- Stephens, H S
- Wood, P A
- Publication Date: 1979
- Pagination: 700 p.
- TRT Terms: Aerodynamics; Air; Conferences; Drag; Flow; Railroad trains; Subways; Tunnels; Ventilation systems; Wind; Wind tunnels
- Uncontrolled Terms: Air flow
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Highways; Public Transportation; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00310562
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 22 1981 12:00AM