LAYING OF TRACK ON CROSS TIMBERS
Two methods of laying track, both appropriate when there is a shallow depth of construction, are outlined. In addition, the second method is used particularly in the case of lines containing long welded rails. The advantages and inconveniences inherent to both methods are discussed.
International Union of Railways14 rue Jean Rey
75015 Paris, France
- Publication Date: 1967-1
- Features: Figures; References;
- Pagination: 6 p.
- Accession Number: 00052674
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOC 16
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1976 12:00AM