USE OF ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS IN SIGNALLING. DEFINITION OF TERMS CONCERNING ELECTRONIC SAFETY SIGNALLING SYSTEMS
The definition of terms, which is made up by adding to each term an appropriate explanation, was compiled to improve understanding within the A 118 Specialists Committee and to facilitate the study by the user of the reports issued by this Committee. Priority was given to the terms which are of particular importance to railway safety engineering, or which require a specific interpretation when encountered during the reading of the reports. An alphabetically arranged index was added to facilitate the tracing of the terms.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1975-4
- Pagination: 21 p.
- TRT Terms: Documents; Electronic equipment; Traffic signal control systems
- Uncontrolled Terms: Documentation
- Old TRIS Terms: Electronic systems; Question a118; Signal systems
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00052669
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: A118/RP 7/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1975 12:00AM