USE OF ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS IN SIGNALLING. TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE DESIGN OF CIRCUITS OPERATING ACCORDING TO THE FAIL-SAFE PRINCIPLE
This report deals with the technical requirements imposed by electronic switching techniques operating according to the fail safe principle.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1975-4
- Pagination: 17 p.
- TRT Terms: Electronic equipment; Fail safe systems; Signal devices
- Old TRIS Terms: Electronic systems; Question a118
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00052668
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: A118/RP 8/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 21 1976 12:00AM