RAILWAY NOISE. DECISION CRITERIA, WORK SCHEDULE AND MEASURES TO BE TAKEN IN ORDER TO REDUCE THE NOISE AND VIBRATION ON OLDER RAILWAY VEHICLES
This report describes preparatory specifications relating to noise and vibration abatement measures for older vehicles and defines criteria of suitability for modification. A work schedule for carrying out such modifications is given. In addition, desirable noise levels to be achieved by vehicle modification and suitable noise abatement measures for older vehicles are outlined.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1975-4
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: 20 p.
- TRT Terms: Cabs (Vehicle compartments); Noise; Noise control; Passenger cars; Sound level
- Old TRIS Terms: Locomotive cab noise; Question c137
- Subject Areas: Environment; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00052665
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: C137/RP 1/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 27 1975 12:00AM