BEARINGS: PART A - PERFORMANCE
This paper (Part A, Paper 3) deals with various types of bearings currently in use, and older ones still to be maintained, and their performance and usefulness for different types of structures. It includes curved metal plates, steel rockers and rollers, high strength steel rollers, metal plates sliding with asbestos millboard and with p.t.f.e., half cylinder bearings, aluminium saucer bearings, confined elastomer pot bearings and elastomeric bearings. (TRRL)
- NAASRA Proceedings of Bridge Maintenance Seminar, Sydney, September 1979.
New South Wales Department of Main Roads,Australia309 Castlereagh Street
Sydney, New South Wales 2000, Australia
- Jones, A E
- Publication Date: 1979-9
- Features: Figures; Photos; References;
- Pagination: 56 p.
- TRT Terms: Aluminum; Bearings; Bridge bearings; Conferences; Durability; Elastomers; High strength steel; Maintenance; Metals; Plates (Engineering); Rollers; State of the art studies; Steel; Steel structures; Surveillance
- Old TRIS Terms: Curved plate
- ITRD Terms: 7168: Aluminium; 3415: Bearing (bridge); 8525: Conference; 5910: Durability; 7474: Elastomer; 3847: Maintenance; 4543: Metal; 4542: Steel; 9101: Surveillance
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; I61: Equipment and Maintenance Methods;
- Accession Number: 00310237
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB Group Ltd.
- Files: ITRD, TRIS, ATRI
- Created Date: Jul 22 1980 12:00AM