INTERACTION BETWEEN VEHICLES AND TRACK. METHODS FOR DETERMINING THE VIBRATORY PARAMETERS OF EXISTING RAILWAY VEHICLES
This report contains theoretical considerations and a description of some simple practical methods for the experimental determination of the geometric, elasticity, inertia and damping parameters to be used in a mathematical model for studying the dynamic behaviour of a railway vehicle.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1975-4
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References;
- Pagination: 45 p.
- TRT Terms: Mathematical models; Suspension systems; Train track dynamics; Vehicle dynamics
- Old TRIS Terms: Question c116
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00052663
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: C116/RP 5/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 27 1976 12:00AM