ELECTRONIC TEST INSTALLATION (VIENNA ARSENAL). TESTS MADE AT THE ELECTRONIC TEST INSTALLATION IN THE YEAR 1972/73 (FROM 1ST SEPTEMBER 1972 TO 31ST AUGUST 1973)
This is the sixth annual report on the electronic test installation, set up in Vienna jointly by the Office for Research and Experiments (ORE) of the International Union of Railways (UIC) and the Austrian Federal Research and Test Institute for data transmission and electronics questions relating to railway engineering. The work carried out in the year covered by the report focused on two subjects: the continuation of intensive testing of interference on railway telephone lines from thyristor locomotives started in the preceding year on behalf of Specialists Committee A 122 and the extension of the MODEM test methods introduced by Specialists Committee A 76 to "NGD-Modems" (low voltage d.c. data transmission modems). A new test programme was prepared at the test installation for this purpose and measurements were made of a new modem.
- This report is confidential and available only to the ORE Member Administrations. Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1974-10
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 99 p.
- TRT Terms: Data communications; Electronics; Interference; Modems; Tests; Thyristors
- Identifier Terms: Arsenal (Vienna, Austria)
- Old TRIS Terms: Electronic tests; Question az32
- Subject Areas: Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00052662
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: AZ32/RP 6/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 27 1975 12:00AM