APPLICATION OF THYRISTORS IN RAILWAY TECHNOLOGY: CONSEQUENCES AND REMEDIES. PROGRESS OF WORK AND SUMMARY OF RESULTS RELATING TO INTERFERENCE FROM THYRISTOR CONTROL SYSTEMS
This report gives a brief account, referring to each individual point of the working programme, of the current state of work concerning the use of thyristors in railway engineering and the influence factors so far discovered and investigated, including the effect on information transmission installations. So far as possible, conclusions of general validity are given based on the results outlined in reports A 122/RP 14 which, however, relate to conditions on individual railway administrations. For more detailed information, attention is drawn to the summary in the appendix of the reports compiled by the Committee and other publications generally available.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1974-10
- Features: Appendices; References;
- Pagination: 22 p.
- TRT Terms: Converters (Electricity); Interference; Rectifiers; Signaling; Static converters; Thyristors
- Old TRIS Terms: Converters; Question a122; Thyristor control
- Subject Areas: Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00052659
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: A122/RP 16/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 27 1976 12:00AM