UNCONVENTIONAL TRACKS. BRITISH RAILWAYS PROTOTYPE PAVED CONCRETE TRACK AT RADCLIFF-ON-TRENT (PHASE II) 1971-2
The report briefly describes the second concrete-based test track constructed at Radcliffe-on-Trent and put into service in June 1972. Construction accuracy and behaviour in service are discussed.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1975-4
- Features: Figures; Photos;
- Pagination: 19 p.
- TRT Terms: Concrete slab track; Test tracks; Unconventional track
- Old TRIS Terms: Concrete paved track; Question d87; Radcliffe-on-trent test track
- Subject Areas: Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00052654
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: D87/RP 10/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 27 1976 12:00AM