STATISTICAL DISTRIBUTION OF AXLE-LOADS AND STRESSES IN RAILWAY BRIDGES, REPORT OF ENQUIRY CONCERNING THE ROLLING STOCK AND BRIDGES
The report summarises the replies to two questionnaires. It concerns, first of all, the questionnaire "Bridges", supplying data on the most frequently occurring types of bridges and spans built by the Administrations during the last 12 years. The replies to the questionnaire "Vehicles" furnishes information concerning the present rolling stock and traffic. The information will be used, at a later date, for the determination of stress spectra.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1974-4
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 21 p.
- TRT Terms: Axle load force; Bridge construction; Bridges; Construction; Dynamic loads; Rolling stock; Static loads; Statistical analysis; Statistics; Stresses
- Old TRIS Terms: Axle loadings; Bridge stresses; Question d128
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Data and Information Technology; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00052648
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: D128/RP 2/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 13 1975 12:00AM