A SURVEY OF THE MOST IMPORTANT TESTING FACILITIES OF THE ORE ADMINISTRATIONS
The report gives a survey of the most important testing facilities available on individual ORE Administrations. The first part gives an outline of individual facilities classified according to Administrations. The second part is arranged according to test purposes.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1975-2
- Features: References; Tables;
- Pagination: 67 p.
- TRT Terms: Surveys; Test facilities
- Identifier Terms: International Union of Railways
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00052644
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: DT 35/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 13 1975 12:00AM