PROGRESS IN RAIL TRANSPORT OF FULL-LOAD FREIGHT TRAFFIC, TAKING INTO ACCOUNT THE EXTENDED USE OF HIGH-CAPACITY CONTAINERS
Contents: Section I, Economic Aspects; Section II, Commercial Aspects and Tariffs; Section III, Operating Methods; Section IV, Terminal Installations; and Section V, Rolling Stock and Containers.
- This is the proceedings of the 20th Session of the IRCA.
International Railway Congress Association17-21 rue de Louvrain
1000 Brussels, Belgium
- Publication Date: 1971
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 69 p.
- TRT Terms: Containerization; Economics; Freight terminals; Freight transportation; Intermodal terminals; Intermodal transportation; Rates; Tariffs
- Subject Areas: Economics; Freight Transportation; Railroads; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00052642
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 13 1975 12:00AM