STANDARDIZATION OF WAGONS. STANDARD BOGIE VAN WITH SLIDING WALLS, SERIES "HABISS"
This report describes the design of the covered bogie van with sliding walls, series, Habiss, and contains the conditions applicable to the construction of these vans equipped with selected sliding-wall devices and load protection systems.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1974-4
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: 10 p.
- TRT Terms: Freight cars; Occupant protection devices; Pallets; Standardization; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Impact protection
- Old TRIS Terms: Freight car design; Question b12
- Subject Areas: Design; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00052641
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: B12/RP 22/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1975 12:00AM