SIMPLIFIED VARIANTS OF THE LINEAR TRAIN CONTROL SYSTEM. INTERFACE CONDITIONS OF THE INTEGRATED SYSTEM. SIMPLIFIED VARIANTS OF THE INTEGRATED LINEAR TRAIN CONTROL SYSTEM
In this report, the interface conditions of the integrated system are introduced in the form of a UIC Leaflet (Appendix 5). Furthermore, the possibilities of simplifying the integrated system of linear train control are described allowing for the following items: technical feasibility; performance of the simplified solution; evaluation of possible savings with respect to the full integrated system. Special attention was given to the question of interpenetration (compatibility) and possible expansion to the full integrated system. Four variants are recommended in this report for use on the systems of the administrations according to their particular requirements.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1974-10
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 25 p.
- TRT Terms: Automatic control; Automatic train control; Communications; Linear control systems; Signaling
- Old TRIS Terms: Automatic control systems; Linear train control; Question s1005
- Subject Areas: Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00052639
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: S1005/RP 1/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1976 12:00AM