DEVELOPMENT OF A DEVICE FOR THE DETECTION OF WHEEL-FLATS OF A CERTAIN SIZE. TESTING OF THE SYSTEM RECOMMENDED BY THE A110 SPECIALISTS COMMITTEE FOR THE DETECTION OF WHEEL FLATS
The report deals with devices for the automatic detection and indication of wheel-flats, developed on the MAV and SJ. A detailed account is given of test results and applications of the MAV and SJ devices. A cost/benefit analysis for the MAV device is given.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1974-10
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References;
- Pagination: 18 p.
- TRT Terms: Benefit cost analysis; Inspection; Vehicle maintenance; Wheels
- Identifier Terms: Magyar Allamvasutak; Statens Jarnvagar
- Old TRIS Terms: Flat wheels; Question a110; Wheel inspection; Wheel maintenance
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00052634
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: A110/RP 3/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1976 12:00AM