COMPUTER CALCULATION OF TYPICAL TRAIN RUNS AND APPLICATION OF SIGNAL POSITIONING FOR TRAIN HEADWAYS
Train movement simulation program permitting the elaboration (and plotting) of typical runs and the calculation of stopping distances and safety intervals. This program offers the possibility of optimizing the running speed for obtaining a given interval (at present with moving and variable block section) and a signal interpositioning (in the course of study-application to a signalling system adapted to the automatic pilot working of trains on the PARIS urban network).
- A summary contained in ORE report #AZ40/RP 6/E, RRIS #052600, Section 17, RRIS Bulletin 7502. Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Perrin, J
- CERVONI, G
- Publication Date: 1974-9
- Pagination: 3 p.
- TRT Terms: Automatic train control; Computer programs; Headways; Information processing; Scheduling; Signaling; Stopping distances
- Old TRIS Terms: Question az40
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00052619
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 10 1976 12:00AM