DISTRIBUTION OF THE TEMPERATURE IN ICE COOLED OR MECHANICALLY REFRIGERATED VEHICLES. COMPARISON OF AIR DISTRIBUTION SYSTEMS IN A 20' REFRIGERATED CONTAINER
The tests described in the present report were carried out in 1973 by Vienna Arsenal to compare the behaviour of different systems of air circulation, classic and horizontal. It was observed that these systems were usable but capable of perfection, and that the improvements to be made depend on the development of the packages forming the load.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1974-10
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 15 p.
- TRT Terms: Air conditioning systems; Containers; Cooling systems; Loads; Perishables; Refrigeration (Structures); Refrigeration systems; Refrigerator cars
- Old TRIS Terms: Air distribution; Question b127
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Freight Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00052610
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: B127/RP 2/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 2 1975 12:00AM