STANDARDIZATION OF LARGE CONTAINERS AND LARGE CONTAINER WAGONS. 80' WAGON FOR CARRYING LARGE CONTAINERS IN LINER TRAINS
This report outlines the principles of work and covers the work shown necessary for the standardisation of this type of wagon. A description of the design and also drawings are provided, together with a summary of the tests carried out and of the criteria adopted in deciding upon the standard wagon.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1973-10
- Features: Appendices; Tables;
- Pagination: 15 p.
- TRT Terms: Container cars; Freight cars; Standardization; Vehicle design
- Old TRIS Terms: Freight car design; Question b112
- Subject Areas: Design; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00052606
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: B112/RP 10/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 2 1975 12:00AM