VIENNA ARSENAL VEHICLE TESTING STATION. THE MODERNIZATION OF VIENNA ARSENAL
The report describes the modernisation project undertaken in 1973-74 to improve the technical performance of the Vehicle Testing Station at Vienna Arsenal. The new air treatment plant and the brake test rig are fully described. The results of the commissioning tests of the new climatic plant are appended.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1974-4
- Features: Appendices; Figures;
- Pagination: 28 p.
- TRT Terms: Equipment tests; Test facilities
- Identifier Terms: Arsenal (Vienna, Austria)
- Old TRIS Terms: Question az30; Test equipment
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00052605
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: AZ 30/RP 14/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 2 1975 12:00AM