UNCONVENTIONAL TRACKS, TEST TRACK AT RADCLIFFE-ON-TRENT CONSTRUCTION AND RUNNING EXPERIENCE
This description of experience with various types of ballastless track using in situ concrete slab indicates some of the practical aspects of installation and standards of accuracy obtained. Most of the test lengths have shown no significant deterioration in four years of service carrying normal traffic.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1974-4
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 19 p.
- TRT Terms: Ballastless track; Test facilities; Test tracks; Unconventional track
- Old TRIS Terms: Question d87; Radcliffe-on-trent test track
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00052603
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: D87/RP 7/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 2 1975 12:00AM