STANDARDIZATION OF LARGE CONTAINERS AND LARGE CONTAINER WAGONS. 60' BOGIE WAGON, WITH SHOCK-ABSORBING SYSTEM, FOR THE CONVEYANCE OF LARGE CONTAINERS IN ORDINARY TRAINS
This report contains a technical specification for the development of a standard 60' bogie wagon, with shock-absorbing system, for the conveyance of large containers in ordinary trains.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1974-4
- Features: Appendices; Figures;
- Pagination: 12 p.
- TRT Terms: Container cars; Containerization; Containers; Freight cars; Shock absorbers; Standards; Vehicle design
- Old TRIS Terms: Container standards; Freight car component performance; Freight car design; Question b112
- Subject Areas: Design; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00052602
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: B112/RP 12/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 22 1976 12:00AM