PROTECTION OF MATERIALS. SPECIFICATIONS FOR THE SUPPLY OF PAINTS FOR THE PROTECTION OF RAILWAY VEHICLES AND CONTAINERS
The report describes the properties which are required of paints for the protection of railway vehicles and containers, i.e. the properties of such paints in the condition ready for delivery and in the ready mixed condition, and also those of the dry film. Moreover, the report contains the conditions governing supply and storage. This report is a revised version of UIC Leaflets 842-3 and 842-12.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1974-4
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: 10 p.
- TRT Terms: Paint; Protective coatings
- Old TRIS Terms: Question e17
- Subject Areas: Materials; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00052594
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: E17/RP 40/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 6 1975 12:00AM