ACCOUNTING METHODS FOR CALCULATING MANUFACTURING COSTS IN RAILWAY WORKSHOPS
These methods are outlined under the headings: (1) economic aspect of the problem of manufacture in railway workshops; (2) brief view of the activities of railway workshops; (3) calculation of manufacturing costs; (4) schedule for ideal manufacturing costs; (5) incomplete manufacturing costs; (6) complete manufacturing costs; (7) economic aspects of the use of manufacturing costs; and (8) conclusions.
International Union of Railways14 rue Jean Rey
75015 Paris, France
- Publication Date: 1967-1
- Pagination: 20 p.
- TRT Terms: Accounting; Analysis; Cost estimating; Costs; Estimates; Fabrication
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cost analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Shop fabrication
- Subject Areas: Economics; Finance; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00052570
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOC 15
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 16 1975 12:00AM