TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS RELATING TO THE COMPONENTS OF DATA TRANSMISSION NETWORKS USED BY THE RAILWAYS
Information on the technical characteristics of the components of data transmission networks making up the teleprocessing systems of the UIC railways is given. It is limited to binary code digital transmission in series and parallel over conventional telegraphic and telephonics type circuits; high speed transmissions by carrier transmission equipment are not covered.
International Union of Railways14 rue Jean Rey
75015 Paris, France
- Publication Date: 1970-1
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 82 p.
- TRT Terms: Data communications
- Identifier Terms: International Union of Railways
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00052569
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOC 24
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 16 1976 12:00AM