ECONOMIC CRITERIA FOR THE CHOICE OF INVESTMENTS IN TRANSPORT (PART TWO)
Many criteria are proposed to industrial authorities for the choice of investments. The purpose of this document is to ascertain which economic criteria permit all the relevant factors to be taken into account and to obtain the most accurate indications.
International Union of Railways14 rue Jean Rey
75015 Paris, France
- Publication Date: 1966-1
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 38 p.
- TRT Terms: Economics; Finance; Investments
- Old TRIS Terms: National revenue
- Subject Areas: Economics; Finance; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00052566
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOC 13-2
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 16 1975 12:00AM