EXAMPLES OF THE APPLICATION OF THE AUTOMATIC COUPLER TO LOCOMOTIVES (IN SERVICE OR TO BE BUILT)
The solutions adopted for rendering existing locomotives suitable for receiving the automatic coupler are very diverse. The information supplied by the Administrations on this point has been assembled. This has been supplemented by information concerning the solutions retained for locomotives still to be constructed.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1973-10
- Features: Appendices; Figures;
- Pagination: 11 p.
- TRT Terms: Couplers; Design; Locomotives; Vehicle design
- Old TRIS Terms: Automatic couplers; Automatic coupling; Locomotive design; Question s1001
- Subject Areas: Design; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00052550
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: S1001/RP 3/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 31 1974 12:00AM