STANDARDISATION OF WAGONS. FLAT BOGIE WAGON, TYPE 1
The present report describes the design of the standard flat bogie wagon, type 1, and contains the results of the tests carried out in accordance with ORE Report B12/RP 17.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1973-10
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 11 p.
- TRT Terms: Couplers; Design; Freight cars; Gears; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Draft gears
- Old TRIS Terms: Automatic couplers; Freight car design; Question b12
- Subject Areas: Design; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00052543
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: B12/RP 20/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 31 1974 12:00AM