AXIS "GREAT BRITAIN--TUNNEL-CONTINENT"
The services between Great Britain and the Continent via the Channel Tunnel and the suitability of the existing railway installations for conveying both the new traffic and the old traffic in developed form were studied. This interim report covers the initial findings, work in hand, and sets out the difficulties encountered, which are mainly due to the extension of the zone of and the network in question and the gaps in the statistical and forecasting information.
International Union of RailwaysPlanning Committee
- Publication Date: 1973-4
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 25 p.
- TRT Terms: Forecasting; Planning
- Identifier Terms: Channel Tunnel; International Union of Railways
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Planning and Forecasting; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00052542
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: Intrm Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1974 12:00AM