INVESTIGATION OF BRIDGE DECKS WITH CONCRETE ENCASED GIRDERS. STATIC TESTS ON EXPERIMENTAL DECKS NOS. 2 AND 3
This report is divided into two parts: 1) Description and results of the static tests on experimental deck No. 2 (Report RP 2A) - Test on a model light-concrete deck with a 3.60 m span, consisting of three HE 140 B girders. The slab is constructed in accordance with UIC recommendations and consequently in the same way as experimental deck No. 1; and 2) Description and results of the static test on experimental deck No. 3 (report RP 2B) - The model, again with a 3.60 m span, consists of a slab made of rich-mix concrete )comparable with that of deck No. 1), but with three inverted-T section girders made from welded flat profiles. The steel sections of these are similar to those of the girders used in decks Nos. 1 and 2.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1973-4
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 42 p.
- TRT Terms: Bridge decks; Concrete; Concrete structures; Girder bridges; Slabs; Static tests
- Old TRIS Terms: Question d123
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00052536
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: D123/RP 2/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 22 1974 12:00AM