PROTECTION OF MATERIALS. SPECIFICATIONS FOR THE PAINTING OF WAGONS AND CONTAINERS. SPECIFICATION COVERING THE PROTECTION AGAINST CORROSION AND THE PAINTING OF PASSENGER COACHES AND TRACTIVE UNITS. QUALITY TESTING OF PAINT SYSTEMS APPLIED TO RAILWAY VEHICLES
This report gives specifications for the painting of wagons and containers. Special mention is made of the different products to be employed, surface preparation, application of paint and the guarantee. This report represents the revision of UIC Leaflet 842-1.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1973-10
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: 48 p.
- TRT Terms: Corrosion protection; Materials and structures protection; Paint; Protective coatings; Specifications
- Old TRIS Terms: Materials protection; Question e17
- Subject Areas: Construction; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00052529
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: E17/RP36, 37, 38/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 24 1974 12:00AM