ELECTRONIC TEST INSTALLATION (VIENNA-ARSENAL). TESTS MADE IN THE INSTALLATION FOR TESTING DATA TRANSMISSION EQUIPMENT FROM 1ST SEPTEMBER 1969 TO 31ST AUGUST 1970
The present report is the 3rd annual report concerning the installation for testing data transmission equipment erected in Vienna and operated jointly by the Office for Research and Experiments (ORE) of the International Union of Railways (UIC) and the Austrian Federal Research and Test Institute. In the course of the financial year, two modems for a modulation rate of 600/1,200 buds, one modem for a modulation of 4,800 bits/sec and one tentative device for data transmission were tested. As a result of this, the number of modem types entered in the comparative table and in the comparative curves has risen to 12.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1972-8
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 35 p.
- TRT Terms: Electronics; Modems; Tests
- Identifier Terms: Arsenal (Vienna, Austria)
- Old TRIS Terms: Electronic tests; Question az32
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00052517
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: AZ32/RP 3/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 24 1974 12:00AM