AUTOMATIC WARNING OF TRACK MAINTENANCE GANGS. METHOD OF MEASURING THE NOISE EMITTED BY TRACK MAINTENANCE MACHINES
This report contains a summary of the "Analysis of the studies and investigations made by some railway administrations to measure the noise emitted by track maintenance mechanes". The main subject of the report concerns a "Method of measuring the noise emitted by track maintenance machines"; it was devised to ensure that its use will furnish the administrations with comparable measured values. A detailed method for noise measurements associated with track maintenance machines, which has been tested in practice, is described.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1973-4
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 38 p.
- TRT Terms: Collision avoidance systems; Maintenance of way; Noise; Warning systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Automatic warning systems; Question a124; Track maintenance equipment
- Subject Areas: Environment; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00052513
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: A124/RP2/E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 24 1976 12:00AM