TRANSPORTATION EDUCATION TO MEET NEEDS IN AUSTRALIA
Educational opportunities in transport within Australia do not reflect the significance of the industry, nor the breadth of the field. There is a need for a national policy and an educational programme which is responsive to the requirements of transportation professionals. A comprehensive establishment of a national school of transport is recommended as the only way to ensure a controlled programme of advanced teaching and research. (TRRL)
- Papers presented at the Diamond Jubilee Conference, Institution of Engineers, Perth, 1979.
Institution of Engineers11 National Circuit
Barton, A.C.T., Australia
- MILLAR, L
- Publication Date: 1979
- Features: Figures; References;
- Pagination: 6 p.
- Publication of: Institution of Engineers, Australia
- Publisher: Institution of Engineers
- TRT Terms: Administration; Conferences; Education; Engineers; Policy; Professional personnel; Recommendations; Schools; Specifications; Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Requirement
- Geographic Terms: Australia
- ITRD Terms: 155: Administration; 8006: Australia; 8525: Conference; 2284: Education; 173: Policy; 101: School; 1155: Transport
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Operations and Traffic Management; Policy; Transportation (General); I70: Traffic and Transport;
- Accession Number: 00308008
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB Group Ltd.
- Report/Paper Numbers: Conf Paper
- Files: ITRD, TRIS, ATRI
- Created Date: Apr 22 1980 12:00AM