CHRYSLER'S ADVANCE BODY ENGINEERING'S UTILIZATION OF COMPUTER AIDED DESIGN
Chrysler Engineering's advance body design departments have utilized computer aided design (CAD) to improve design hand-offs, provide background data for structural analysis, and provide tapes for numerically controlled milling of inner and outer panels. This paper reviews the state-of-the-art of CAD applications within the department.
- Preprints from SAE Meeting, June 11-15, 1979.
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Lundell, T R
- Publication Date: 1979-6
- Pagination: 9 p.
- Society of Automotive Engineers Preprint
- Publisher: Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Computer aided design; Mathematical models; State of the art studies; Structural analysis; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Models
- Old TRIS Terms: Automobile body engineering
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00303366
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 790718
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 30 1980 12:00AM