Assessing Infrastructure's True Costs
Life cycle cost analysis is a critical, data-driven tool that engineers can use to make decisions about materials, maintenance, and operating costs that make the most of infrastructure investments over the long term. This article discusses what engineers need to know to begin considering the use of life cycle cost techniques.
- Record URL:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/10480594
- © 2017 American Society of Civil Engineers.
- Reid, Robert L
- Publication Date: 2017-3
- Media Type: Print
- Features: Figures; Photos;
- Pagination: pp 56-59
- TRT Terms: Decision making; Engineers; Evaluation and assessment; Infrastructure; Investments; Life cycle costing; Maintenance; Materials; Operating costs
- Subject Areas: Finance; Maintenance and Preservation; Materials; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 01639140
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, ASCE
- Created Date: Jun 6 2017 11:18AM