Whats next for the suburban network?
The NSW Long Term Transport Master Plan (LTTMP) sets the direction for transport planning in NSW for the next 20 years, providing a framework for transport policy and investment decisions that respond to key challenges. The LTTMP identifies solutions and actions that integrate, modernise, grow, and manage the transport system in the short term (0-5 years), medium term (5-10 years) and longer term (10-20 years).
- Record URL:
Permanent Way Institution (PWI)Camden, New South Wales Australia
- McGregor G
- Publication Date: 2013
- Pagination: 6p. ; PDF
- Monograph Title: Permanent Way Institution (PWI) NSW, 2013 annual convention
- TRT Terms: Management; Strategic planning; Transportation operations; Transportation planning
- ATRI Terms: Strategic planning; Transport management; Transport network; Transport planning
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management;
- Accession Number: 01636937
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB
- Files: ATRI
- Created Date: May 30 2017 3:32PM