SURVEY OF SUSPENSION SYSTEMS ON PICKUP TRUCKS USED TO CARRY SLIDE-IN CAMPERS. VOLUME 6
The volume contains a summary of the data pertaining to pickup trucks produced by International Harvester Company, and inspected during a general 1971 recreational vehicle survey. These vehicles were surveyed in the field at six different locations from Cape Hatteras, North Carolina to Lake Mead, Nevada. The wide spread of locations and time period provides a good cross-sampling of the conditions that existed relative to loading of I.H.C. Pickup Trucks with a slide-in camper body. The sample of 18 I.H.C. Pickup Trucks with slide-in campers in the survey, but the data have value in the overall analysis. Portions of this document are not fully legible.
- Paper copy also available from NTIS $29.50/set of 6 reports as PB-226 650-SETS.
Pioneer Engineering and Manufacturing Company2500 East Nine Mile Road
Warren, MI United States 48091
- Ludtke, N
- Publication Date: 1973-6
- Pagination: 137 p.
- Accession Number: 00052201
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-098
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Apr 26 1974 12:00AM