SURVEY OF SUSPENSION SYSTEMS ON PICKUP TRUCKS USED TO CARRY SLIDE-IN CAMPERS. VOLUME 5
The volume contains a summary of the data pertaining to pickup truck models produced by the General Motors Truck and Coach Division of General Motors Corporation, and inspected during a general recreational vehicle surveyin the field at six different locations from Cape Hatteras, North Carolina, to Lake Mead, Nevada. The sample of 58 G.M.C. pickup trucks is approximately 6% of the over 900 pickup trucks with slide-in Campers in the survey. It is recognized that this quantity is not sufficient to establish loading patterns or trends, but the data has value in the overall analysis. Portions of this document are not fully legible.
- Paper copy also available from NTIS $29.50/set of 6 reports as PB-226 650-SET.
Pioneer Engineering and Manufacturing Company2500 East Nine Mile Road
Warren, MI United States 48091
- Ludtke, N
- Publication Date: 1973-6
- Pagination: 171 p.
- Accession Number: 00052200
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-098-1-136
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Apr 26 1974 12:00AM