SURVEY OF SUSPENSION SYSTEMS ON PICKUP TRUCKS USED TO CARRY SLIDE-IN CAMPERS. VOLUME 4
The volume contains a summary of the data pertaining to pickup truck models produced by Ford Motor Company and inspected during a 1971 general recreational vehicle survey. These vehicles were surveyed in the field at six different locations from Cape Hatteras, North Carolina to Lake Mrad, Nevada. The sample of 452 Ford Pickup trucks represents approximately 50% of the total of all pickup trucks with slide-in campers during this effort. Portions of the document are not fully legible.
- Paper copy also available from NTIS $29.50/set of 6 reports as PB-226 650-SET.
Pioneer Engineering and Manufacturing Company2500 East Nine Mile Road
Warren, MI USA 48091
- Ludtke, N
- Publication Date: 1973-5
- Pagination: 276 p.
- Accession Number: 00052199
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-098-1-136
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Apr 26 1974 12:00AM